• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Carolina Panthers Thread - Move to the 2023 thread

i dunno - i think we can have a top 5 defense

Yea, am i missing something?

Our defense should be top 10. If our Offense is not historically awful we should be better than DFL?

But then again Darnold the Donk is projected to be our starter....

The defense should be solid, but I am a little skeptical about our strength up the middle. We need Brown to be a beast and Smith to be a contributor at LB.

The defensive starters are good, but the depth is lacking and you have to assume you'll lose one or two starters for the year in camp or the first game or two. Horn will hopefully be healthy but someone else will go down early, that is the way of the NFL. Depth is what makes really good defenses.

The defensive starters are good, but the depth is lacking and you have to assume you'll lose one or two starters for the year in camp or the first game or two. Horn will hopefully be healthy but someone else will go down early, that is the way of the NFL. Depth is what makes really good defenses.

Pretty much. It’s potentially a top 10 defense but it’s unlikely to reach that potential.

2022 Carolina Panthers Thread - Week 1 vs. Browns

I’d bet we’re going to be better than at least 8 teams, but our schedule is pretty brutal, especially if the Seahawks aren’t one of those teams we’re better than.

We get our first round pick from last year back, and obviously our huge first round pick this year, both of which should patch up some holes that I think will make us middle of the pack.

but in the end - i hope we suck and get Stroud or Bryce

or we're good because Corral is the truth

I’d bet we’re going to be better than at least 8 teams, but our schedule is pretty brutal, especially if the Seahawks aren’t one of those teams we’re better than.

We get our first round pick from last year back, and obviously our huge first round pick this year, both of which should patch up some holes that I think will make us middle of the pack.

Every team's fans have the "we'll get _____ back" mentality, without the necessary corresponding mentality of "we're about to lose ________ for the year". Last year was Horn and CMC. This year will be Chinn or Shaq or Moore or Brown, along with CMC of course.

Apparently Chelsea asked for a grass field for their match there this summer and they will put one in but just for that match

So why play it in CLT if Chelsea wants to play on grass? Gate will be that substantial to cover cost of sodding the surface for one game while maintaining an acceptable profit?

Tepper just fired Charlotte FCs coach 14 matches into his tenure, who was punching well above his weight.

guitardeac come get yo boy he's a FUCKING CLOWN

Tepper is about 0/15 at this point. Keep on shooting bud, bet you'll hit one soon!

Gonna build a new parking lot in concord with a team shop, mini putt, and even a signature panthers ice cream cone!

Back