• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 27: WF at Duke -- Tuesday 7 pm: ESPN

I trust that Forbes is as angry as we are. I also think he stayed calm because we still have a chance to win and why hurt those chances with a tech. He will pick his spots.

I hope this is right but I don’t believe it. When we go down 20…he should make a real spectacle of himself. The only way to combat this bullshit is to draw attention to it. He should follow by unloading on the refs in his post game presser. Fuck the ACC and their “good sportsmanship “. Good sportsmanship begins with a fair game

Forbes getting T'd or ejected would have a lot more credibility if we didn't play like shit in the 2nd half.

announcers are right - duke is just so so so good at taking 5 star all-world high school players and allowing them to blossom into serviceable acc players by their sophomore season

Greenberg is right. It was smart to attack Alondes. Simple shit like that adds way up season after season. Bullshit call, but definitely good strategy.

Unfortunately I think Scheyer will be good. Duke is smart to make him face of the team as much as possible - makes sense to send him out for the dumb interview.

Hard to not be disgusted by one-sided calls. But you do have to give it to K - the small details adding up over 40 years and you end up with all the deference in the world. It’s like how Dean was toward the end, only 1.5x worse.

Impossible to know. I could 20 wins a year at Duke.

K is just setting the stage so he can have a Willis Reed running out the tunnel moment

idk y'all

we're playing pretty predictably badly in a lot of ways

but i wouldn't count us out yet

announcers are right - duke is just so so so good at taking 5 star all-world high school players and allowing them to blossom into serviceable acc players by their sophomore season

and then they dramatically underachieve in the NBA

Forbes getting T'd or ejected would have a lot more credibility if we didn't play like shit in the 2nd half.

True… that is why he should have done it in the first half when the shit started. It was clear early the “fix” was in

Forbes getting a t down by 20 is useless. You have to do it when the screw job is on, not after it's over.

Back