• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 27: WF at Duke -- Tuesday 7 pm: ESPN

I hope this is right but I don’t believe it. When we go down 20…he should make a real spectacle of himself. The only way to combat this bullshit is to draw attention to it. He should follow by unloading on the refs in his post game presser. Fuck the ACC and their “good sportsmanship “. Good sportsmanship begins with a fair game

Not to compare or contrast the two, but what I wouldn't give for a YOLO version of Skip Prosser handling the post-game presser here.

"First, congratulations to the Blue Devils. They shot, passed, and defended well enough to win. Congratulations to Coach K on his amazing career and we wish him a quick recovery. We hope that whatever illness he has is not sexually transmitted. If so, we also wish the mouths of all three referees a speedy recovery as well."

Are we watching the same game?

we should be losing by 35

we're down 14

y'all legit forgot how to watch basketball over the last decade

i'm gonna wait and see if our guys can figure it out

but, by all means, continue to fantasize about Forbes getting ejected

Why is that Duke has several games where they sleepwalk and play way below their talent every year but it never seems to happen when wake is playing in Cameron.

"jake you suck" is not too creative from the crazies

we should be losing by 35

we're down 14

y'all legit forgot how to watch basketball over the last decade

i'm gonna wait and see if our guys can figure it out

but, by all means, continue to fantasize about Forbes getting ejected

You can believe we are doing too bad all things considered and still believe we have no chance in hell of winning this game.

So they’re planning to talk about “proper” coach dress code to pass the time?

Back