• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 27: WF at Duke -- Tuesday 7 pm: ESPN

Ah, the ol' "wait until they're down 15 before we start evening out the foul calls" treatment in Cameron.

You can believe we are doing too bad all things considered and still believe we have no chance in hell of winning this game.

sure, but if you believe that then why are you wasting your night watching the game and posting about it

somebody asked me if i'm watching the same game

i am. i've watched a lot of basketball in my day. when you're playing like crap against a good team and within 14 on the road, then it's not over yet

maybe we lose, but we haven't lost yet

Why is that Duke has several games where they sleepwalk and play way below their talent every year but it never seems to happen when wake is playing in Cameron.

we’ve had our chances recently — the stupid kennard buzzer 3 against the collins team and then the chaundee buzzer beater that rimmed out.

I've seen crazier comebacks in college bball before.

sure, but if you believe that then why are you wasting your night watching the game and posting about it

i am. i've watched a lot of basketball in my day. when you're playing like crap against a good team and within 14 on the road, then it's not over yet

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?! :thumbsup:

Alright alright. Uncle Walton playing quite well, at least offensively.

I’m a fan. It’s what fans do.

I've seen crazier comebacks in college bball before.

Not by Wake in Cameron. I’ll happily be wrong.

Back