• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 27: WF at Duke -- Tuesday 7 pm: ESPN

Didn't know what to think about the Duke game, but with everyone here assuming an easy Duke win, starting to think WF has a solid chance tomorrow.

When our best teams and best historical players haven't sniffed a win, there is something more to this. Our last All Americans:

JoHo
CP3
Teague
Amino
Collins

They couldn't do it, or get close. Sure there is a chance, see DM and Chaundee, but this losing streak is approaching an epic level and it's going to take a 2003 (home) type effort to break it.

Wake Forest is not going to be allowed to keep K from winning this one last ACC regular season championship.

That cuse debacle at blowing the lead against Miami are looming large come selection Sunday.

Y'all are some Chicken Freaking Littles when it comes to our bracket status. Reading too much Jerry Palm isn't good for your health.

Y'all are some Chicken Freaking Littles when it comes to our bracket status. Reading too much Jerry Palm isn't good for your health.

IDGAS about Palm. It's the seed for the ACC Tournament which is based on record in 20 ACC games, that I am focused on now.

LOL. ManMan posted a video on his Instagram story of Jake stomping on the “Coach K Court” logo at Cameron.

Last edited:
Most of these guys have never played in Cameron. They just don't know.

I wish I felt better about this game.
Maybe the "shit the bed" Miami game wakes us up.
If not....
F'in Dook 73 Deacs 61

We could hang around close and still end up losing by 12 or more.

Back