• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - PhDeac CT #1 - Greatest Chat Thread of All Time? A Retrospective

Status
Not open for further replies.
OBJ tore his ACL at the super bowl. Turf monster strikes again.

Bro I still be getting high school carnations.

We sell ring pops now though for the V-day fundraiser.

I think the valentine dispersal is much more evenly dispersed throughout social classes in high school now.

Maybe one day you can cure a goth girl.

DR is spamming the sports board again. I was questioning why anyone would engage him, and I fucking jumped in and engaged him. He loves the Deacs, but JFC he shits all over our fans incessantly, and slobs all over everything Duke does.

Almost as if it’s never really about the arena or the team.

My fucking pigs wont stop fucking, so I had to relocate a couple of the young boys to a pen with the rest of the boys. Ended up bear hugging and picking them up. My arms and back are killing me today.

Almost as if it’s never really about the arena or the team.

he let it slip in one of his posts last night. He wants to be "hated". Even though nobody hates him, they just think he's a clown.

My fucking pigs wont stop fucking, so I had to relocate a couple of the young boys to a pen with the rest of the boys. Ended up bear hugging and picking them up. My arms and back are killing me today.

My back and shoulders have been sore for two days from contorting myself to work under my kitchen sink but I think you win.

WOTD:

50 Kettlebell Swings
50 Burpees
25 Stop Pigs From Fucking
50 Lunges
Repeat

Yeah installing new sinks and fixing pipes in general cause me a different level of hurt.

Why didn't you just put them on a leash?

Why didn't you just put them on a leash?

The boys know when I enter the pen that I'm pulling them away and cutting them off from the sweet and juicy. They tend to run away any time I get close. I let their food and water go empty yesterday, then grabbed them when they were eating and drinking. Stout little fuckers they are, probably around 100lbs apiece. WFFaithful pulled into the driveway as I was carrying the last one over, I'm sure he had a good laugh.

The cat should have definitely swiped Leo off the door and into the ocean at the end of the trailer.

cOO4lfLbU0yIBsdMr-cJ4zKzSlzh0IbVpKm92rTX0Oo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back