• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - PhDeac CT #1 - Greatest Chat Thread of All Time? A Retrospective

Status
Not open for further replies.
is DuckDuckGo actually legit? I only know of it as being the search engine of choice for those who have a Freedom Phone(TM)

My mom won’t shut up about DuckDuckGo. I’ve tried to tell her that using a VPN doesn’t matter when you use the same guessable password for everything and you download spyware loaded apps all the time

I think so but I don’t know where to find them on the mobile app. I’ve seen them on desktop.

Can I redeem them for anything?

you used to have to make an uphold wallet to transfer them to but not sure how it is now

My mom won’t shut up about DuckDuckGo. I’ve tried to tell her that using a VPN doesn’t matter when you use the same guessable password for everything and you download spyware loaded apps all the time

Look I have used the same password for the last 14 years & if a site needs a different one, I am bound to forget it.

There is a certain age you get to where your desktop and cellphone looks like a junk drawer. Last time I helped my mom with her phone she had 4 different solitaire games on her phone, and instead of using apps she puts website links on her home screen

Who is Ben Shapiro ?

basically this guy:

giphy.gif

he's the FACTS and LOGIC dude hbomberguy neutered

I know this is old dude take but I just can’t understand the Pete Davidson thing.

hot diggity dog i'm finally getting the hang of this microsim software and it FEELS GOOD

Travis Barker, Machine Gun Kelly, Pete Davidson, this is the golden era of tatted up skinny white guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back