• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - PhDeac CT #1 - Greatest Chat Thread of All Time? A Retrospective

Status
Not open for further replies.
aren't there already a ton of US-owned factories right over the border in Mexico?

If the 20th century taught us anything it’s that traditional warfare is easy and neocolonialism is good and helps you out

Is it racist to think that a Mexican insurgency wouldn't be as effective or fanatical as the Iraqi insurgency was? It feels kind of racist.

I think a "poll of the day" question on The Pit could be fun. I'd volunteer to do it, but I'm not sure I have the OGB street cred to illicit much in the way of response. Mako however...

A poll question I thought of today: if you only could pick one option for the rest of your life to eat (solo or in dishes) would you go with 1) Strawberries or 2) All other berries. I'd go with option 2, but I feel like a big part of the population would go 1.

I think a "poll of the day" question on The Pit could be fun. I'd volunteer to do it, but I'm not sure I have the OGB street cred to illicit much in the way of response. Mako however...

A poll question I thought of today: if you only could pick one option for the rest of your life to eat (solo or in dishes) would you go with 1) Strawberries or 2) All other berries. I'd go with option 2, but I feel like a big part of the population would go 1.

Strawberries are like my 4th favorite berry

The strawberries at Harris Teeter are so fucking bad.

Yeah, I figured the boards would be more on option 2, but I still contend well over 50% of American dummies would vote 1.

this year our local CSA was pumping out strawberries and they were top tier stuff but that only lasted for 2 weeks

I Wanna Be Like You is the greatest Disney song. Gaston is 2nd.

Strawberries are like my 4th favorite berry

Are we about to do the best fruit conversation again? Dope.

Watermelon in the summer is elite. Berry to berry a ripe flavorful early summer Strawberry is hard to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back