• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - PhDeac CT #1 - Greatest Chat Thread of All Time? A Retrospective

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno. We could put together an ogboards all star team against those 50's team. Once we start playing the modern game they'll be totally confused. With mako as our Jackie Moon player/coach we'd be nearly unstoppable.

Especially if we get a 3-pt line and they don’t.

Those 1950's guys would beat the fuck out of you Millennial pussies.

When Britain finally decides to end the Monarchy, today will be one of the reasons why. No one wants to see their hard earned quids going to help pay off a pervy sex predator's settlement so he doesn't have to sit through a trial.

How does it solve the drug problem? Currently the drugs come in through mexico, we take over mexico and then don't the drugs just come in from somewhere else (SA?). The fentanyl shit is clearly a problem and just destroys lives. Ya can't just kumbayah treatment hope that goes away. We need to chop off some dicks, ITC style.

The precursors are shipped to Mexico (from China or India), where they are manufactured in giant labs into Meth/Fent.

aren't there already a ton of US-owned factories right over the border in Mexico?

I think a critical part of the plan is the whole "endorsed exploitation" angle. Really gotta toe the line on the slavery deal.

Much safer to do it in the pre cell phone days where you could rub one out without taking your eyes off the road.

not sure the situation in Austin, but the more common red mangoes are inferior to the harder-to-find (in Chicago, at least) yellow mangoes

when i lived in austin & worked at a grocery store, i learned yellow mangoes are almost exclusively a seasonal fruit. they'll be back in a month or so i would guess.

yellow mangoes are the only mangoes i will eat. they're elite.

I mean we have all slammed one out while driving obvi, but damn that's a tough way to go.

I seriously wonder what the percentage of dudes that have jerked it while driving is. It’s gotta be north of 90. We are disgusting creatures.

when i lived in austin & worked at a grocery store, i learned yellow mangoes are almost exclusively a seasonal fruit. they'll be back in a month or so i would guess.

yellow mangoes are the only mangoes i will eat. they're elite.

Yes, yellow>red all day.

How many ppg do you think that you could average if you were able to transport yourself in prime athletic condition back to 1950s college basketball?

I would think anyone who started for their high school team could at least put up a few points. I was a pretty good shooter and figure I could get a couple buckets a game.

I seriously wonder what the percentage of dudes that have jerked it while driving is. It’s gotta be north of 90. We are disgusting creatures.

this would be impossible for me. I need to focus

I feel like a more telling question is not "yes or no" but "how many times?"

Everyone's favorite villain Elon Musk just disclosed he gave $6 billion away to cure hunger cause of a twitter thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back