• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - PhDeac CT #1 - Greatest Chat Thread of All Time? A Retrospective

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great kareoke song. Bonus points if you can Introduce yourself to 6 women prior to hitting the mic

I think that like the only time I've ever been mean to you on the boards was over Prince IIRC

good-hate.gif

Super Bowl LVIII Halftime Show will just be the worlds biggest karaoke party with the crowd using their phones as mics

It was fun though. I was jumping around yelling about food stamps and Mekhi Phifer and stuff.

i think the list of top tier sb halftime shows is: prince, beyonce, and the janet jackson / j timbs one that broke scheduling for the next decade

Does anybody actually go back and watch all the old Super Bowl Halftime shows? It seems like the reaction is either "Worst Halftime Show Ever," "Meh," or "One of the Best Halftime Shows Ever along with Prince." That's it.

I genuinely enjoy that "has enough dignity to avoid wearing sweatpants" is now deemed equivalent to "black tie optional"

Does anybody actually go back and watch all the old Super Bowl Halftime shows? It seems like the reaction is either "Worst Halftime Show Ever," "Meh," or "One of the Best Halftime Shows Ever along with Prince." That's it.

I have been “meh” on most of them simply because I don’t like the rapid medley format, the female pop stars aren’t in my wheelhouse, and the classic rock acts have been uninspired IMO

reductive takes?

that doesn't sound like my country's media

My dream halftime show was “Watch The Throne”-era Kanye, Jay-Z, and Rihanna where they finish the show with “Run This Town”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back