• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - PhDeac CT #1 - Greatest Chat Thread of All Time? A Retrospective

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhDeac

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
Reaction score
Took advantage of the palma joining in the LA celebration to get a win over TK and Diggler.

You think Tom Cruise will be alternate timeline Tony Stark?

Ph gonna meet Cooper Kupp in Disney to celebrate their respective victories. Congrats Ph!

CT - The First PhDeac Chat Thread

You think Tom Cruise will be alternate timeline Tony Stark?

That seems really dumb and unnecessarily meta for a franchise that has no need to do so.

I had no idea how tiny Kendrick Lamar was.

I had no idea how tiny Kendrick Lamar was.

My wife sang every word to every song. She was in her element. Pretty much all she listens to is rap.

That said, the boomer takes on the halftime show have been...predictable.

My wife sang every word to every song. She was in her element. Pretty much all she listens to is rap.

That said, the boomer takes on the halftime show have been...predictable.

I didn't get a chance to see any of the game/show. However, catching up now. Watching the superb owl halftime show. It's just 100% millennial nostalgia. I assume the Internet will have something to say about it.

I know people who are going to really dig the shit out of the halftime show. I also know a sizable group of Boomers who will herald this as the end of society as we know it.

I didn't get a chance to see any of the game/show. However, catching up now. Watching the superb owl halftime show. It's just 100% millennial nostalgia. I assume the Internet will have something to say about it.

I know people who are going to really dig the shit out of the halftime show. I also know a sizable group of Boomers who will herald this as the end of society as we know it.

Facts across the board.

Millennial or gen x?

And yes ive seen a lot of tweets lamenting the lack of white people, class, and too much sex in the halftime show.

Millennial or gen x?

And yes ive seen a lot of tweets lamenting the lack of white people, class, and too much sex in the halftime show.

My only issue is they didn't have enough cool special effects, and they only faced one side of the field the whole time it looked like. They coulda shown more love to the other side.

Millennial or gen x?

It’s both because Dre, Snoop, and Mary J Blige all have decades spanning hits. That’s part of what made the show so excellent because it appealed to such a wide age range.

Last edited:
My only issue is they didn't have enough cool special effects, and they only faced one side of the field the whole time it looked like. They coulda shown more love to the other side.

There are good people on both sides!

It’s both because Dre, Snoop, and Mary J Blige all have decades spanning hits. That’s part of what made the show so excellent because it appealed to such a wide age range.

I really enjoyed the show, but weren't all the songs from like 1999-2003? Was In Da Club the most recent one?

Was hoping when they busted the piano out that Eminem was gonna do Stan. Lose Yourself just doesn't hit the same 20 years later.

I really enjoyed the show, but weren't all the songs from like 1999-2003? Was In Da Club the most recent one?

No. California Love was 1995. Tupac was in it before he died. That was the earliest. The others were 1999-2003 besides Kendrick of course.

They could have definitely gone another two hours with hits everybody from 30-55 knows by heart.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back