• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Season 3 Week 3: Answers due Friday at 3

1. A game you play on your phone
Wordle - 37
Candy Crush - 11
Crossword, Pokemon Go, Solitaire, Words with Friends - 1

2. The best video game console ever made
Playstation 2 - 16
Nintendo 64 - 9
Nintendo Entertainment System - 9
Super NES - 6
Playstation - 5
Playstation 5 - 5
Xbox, GameCube - 1

3. A movie with Harrison Ford in it
Star Wars (1977) - 28
Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark - 17
Air Force One - 2
Blade Runner, Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back, Star Trek, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, The Fugitive - 1

Whew first three hurt me bad.

I didnt put star wars (or Indiana Jones) because there are so many. I should have figured I could have put "Star Wars" as a category knowing it was also a title

Sorry about missing world cup team. Just didn't see it. Coffee seemed correct. Didn't grow up with soccer. :noidea:

Whew first three hurt me bad.

I didnt put star wars (or Indiana Jones) because there are so many. I should have figured I could have put "Star Wars" as a category knowing it was also a title

Star Wars is a terribad answer as he was a supporting character. The Indiana Jones collection is what he's known for and Raiders is the franchise of that collection.

I couldn't have named a Daft Punk song before this quiz. Get Lucky was the internet answer. Also lol at Han fucking Solo being a supporting character. IT's the role that took him from George Lucas's carpenter to superstardom.

I count 4-5 questions that I have little to no personal experience with, yet one of the ones that did me in was my top hobby and screen name. Daft Punk was just a guess. The only terrible answer is the haircut one-clearly it should be a number divisible by 12. I get the powers of 10, but 5 over 4 (my answer) is particularly wrong

The only terrible answer is the haircut one-clearly it should be a number divisible by 12. I get the powers of 10, but 5 over 4 (my answer) is particularly wrong

That's why it's a great question. Rule of 10 vs something measured in months. This is peak shepherding.

the gooner vs mako subplot never fails to entertain me

Hey all, sorry to do this, but I need to skip this week. On top of everything else going on I need to travel to a family funeral this weekend, so I'll be out this Friday. See you all back next week.

Back