• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"One of the largest events" in Groves Stadium history | Paul McCartney Sat, May 21

TK, make sure you PM BSD so we can PM him.

In all seriousness, I know someone who works in permitting for W-S and none of these guesses are in the same stratosphere as what they're going to announce.

Kory pm'd me and I can confirm he's got the goods.

Unless there’s a material change in the situation, this event will be national newsworthy.

In all seriousness, I know someone who works in permitting for W-S and none of these guesses are in the same stratosphere as what they're going to announce.

Ooof. It's going to be even worse than we imagined.

Looks like Biff has been deemed untrustworthy and has not received the PM.

I'm impressed the Super Bowl is coming to Winston.

Smokescreen for Wake joining the SEC and finally having a decent home football schedule.

I have no idea whether to believe you folks or whether you're all just spewing bs, but I'll join the party.

I can't believe what it is! This is legendary! But i can't tell anyone.

I have no idea whether to believe you folks or whether you're all just spewing bs, but I'll join the party.

I can't believe what it is! This is legendary! But i can't tell anyone.

hmm i don't remember sending you a pm.

Back