• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"One of the largest events" in Groves Stadium history | Paul McCartney Sat, May 21

PM please! Current senior and huge supporter of Wake athletics on campus. Excited to see what this event will be. Would love it to be a US soccer match and can't exactly imagine how it would be bigger than that unless it's the Pope or something crazy.

Wow, that is big. Thanks TK. You didn’t send me a PM, but I hacked your account. godeacs

Are they going to display all of his art?

Always been one of my favorites -- this is huge news!

Paul-McCarthy-Courtesy-of-Xavier-Hufkens.jpg

Bushed---Paul-McCarthys-T-007.jpg

PM please! Current senior and huge supporter of Wake athletics on campus. Excited to see what this event will be. Would love it to be a US soccer match and can't exactly imagine how it would be bigger than that unless it's the Pope or something crazy.

PM sent!

Lmao I go to the 247 boards for inside info but this board is clearly the people I'd want to sit at a game with.

Back