• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"One of the largest events" in Groves Stadium history | Paul McCartney Sat, May 21

I don’t believe TK’s PM. I think he’s full of shit. RJ level tier 1 sauce over here.

The Paul McCartney subreddit lists some rumored shows so sounds like some smoke there

This thread really is a must-read the next time one of the posters from North Carolina makes a crappy comment about larger midwestern or East Coast cities.

Last edited:
PM please! Current senior and huge supporter of Wake athletics on campus. Excited to see what this event will be. Would love it to be a US soccer match and can't exactly imagine how it would be bigger than that unless it's the Pope or something crazy.

once again a soccer field will not fit in Groves

Highlight of the show will be when the lights come up and suddenly the ENTIRE JACKSON 5 (plus Janet and LaToya) are there and they do a medley of J5 songs. They are also all holograms, even the ones who are still alive.

The greatest rock star of all time playing at a sold out Groves Stadium is not underwhelming. He still puts on an incredible show.

I saw him five years ago in Kansas City. It’s a good show. He played for about three hours with no real breaks and no other acts.

Back