• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"One of the largest events" in Groves Stadium history | Paul McCartney Sat, May 21

Nice get for Wake and Winston. Wonder what angle or connection was used to land this event. "One of these things is not like the other" tune is running through my head as I look at that list of tour dates.

maybe they wanted to play at the GSO Coliseum that day but it looks like there's something called Banda MS booked that day so they moved it to the stadium

maybe they wanted to play at the GSO Coliseum that day but it looks like there's something called Banda MS booked that day so they moved it to the stadium

Banda MS is huge. Probably my second favorite Banda group behind La Adictiva.

Ask Paul McCartney, the lawyers couldn't stop me.

Because the one thing Paul McCartney needs is more money.

200.gif

We saw him in Greensboro 6 (?) years ago. Granted I was in 3rd grade when the Beatles hit the world stage, I loved them from that day forward. Sir Paul gave an awesome performance. Go! Just go!

Not my cup of tea but I'm happy that Winston and Wake were able to procure such a large name in the entertainment industry. I'm sure it will be a sellout.

Nice that Deacon club members and season tickets holders get early access to Tickets. I plan on going and bringing the wife and teenage boys who are big Beatles fans.

Damnit fuck the Beatles. What a meh burger.

To think it coulda been the dead.

Worst part is my pops prolly gonna want me to go with him to this. And I’m going to break the news to him that I’m not gay. It’s going to be tough.

Nice that Deacon club members and season tickets holders get early access to Tickets. I plan on going and bringing the wife and teenage boys who are big Beatles fans.

Where did you see this re: Wake ticket holders? I'm not doubting you. Just would like a link. I'm not going but my brother and his wife are huge McCartney fans and maybe I can help them out with seats.

Worst part is my pops prolly gonna want me to go with him to this. And I’m going to break the news to him that I’m not gay. It’s going to be tough.

yea it totally sucks that your dad wants to spend time with you

Where did you see this re: Wake ticket holders? I'm not doubting you. Just would like a link. I'm not going but my brother and his wife are huge McCartney fans and maybe I can help them out with seats.

It was in the email from Wake Forest Athletics announcing the concert.

So what's the final verdict here? Would people on this thread have been happier with Eric Church? For the record, I saw McCartney about 8 years ago and it was an amazing concert. He played for over 3 hours.

McCartney's corny, but I'm sure it'll be a fun show. That dude can play.

Back