• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"One of the largest events" in Groves Stadium history | Paul McCartney Sat, May 21

Well at least our fans are getting a preview of what tickets will be like after Clawson wins a national championship.

Use the code PAULGOTBACK to get in on early access :) Id jump on now, there werent a ton of available seats left

I thought Deacon Club was to receive an email...but I have yet to get one. Maybe they meant high ranked Deacon Club will receive an email.

I thought Deacon Club was to receive an email...but I have yet to get one. Maybe they meant high ranked Deacon Club will receive an email.

I haven't seen one either, but I have been asked to confirm my contact information numerous times (over multiple e-mail addresses) for their listserve transition !

So apparently this is the american express presale...not the deacon club one.

Got 4 tickets with the code PAULGOTBACK. Didn’t need an Amex card. Got good seats at 45 yard line Section 6. Not too expensive.

all I have to say about this whole process is: Fuck Ticketmaster

Yeah this morning was AMEX presale at 10am but I was able get through using that code so figured Id share. Glad it still worked for you guys! Yeah Im section 6 row J and was $1052 for 2, but whatever. Im still riding the Get Back documentary hype so definitely excited to see him, even though it was fucking expensive.

I got 8 thru AMEX at 1015 on the field section G for $296/ all in. I tried 5-6 but couldn’t get it to take with my work firewall. Got all the way to confirm tickets and it said couldn’t complete so I went to the phone.

You know Odom would have won about five championships if he had Coach K’s players.

Back