• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"One of the largest events" in Groves Stadium history | Paul McCartney Sat, May 21

I would totally attend a Garth concert at Groves. He's fantastic live.

My sister attended a Garth concert in fucking Shreveport. It’s not some major get these days.

Now that I think about it, the type of event the Wake admin would be this excited about is probably some cheesy ass beach music festival. Blech.

I'd like to think it's Jimmy Buffett, but his tour already has two NC concerts scheduled.

Lynyrd Skynyrd (pre plane crash) and ZZ Top played in Groves in 1976. Much better than anything today.

BREAKING !

Notre Dame Stadium is a godawful place to watch a concert. I was at the Winter Classic in 2019 and they trotted out Weezer at the intermission and everything sounded like shit.

Yes like presently.

Nina Simone, Thelonius Monk, Earl Scruggs, and John Coltrane only inspired the likes of Kellie Pickler and Scotty McCreary.

and Little Brother!

Rhiannon Giddens, Sylvan Esso -- there are some good ones

Last edited:
Because, while I don't watch American Idol, it can't be escaped. I don't listen to them or that overproduced country trash.

Back