• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"One of the largest events" in Groves Stadium history | Paul McCartney Sat, May 21

The Quater Mile at the BG Madhouse to be moved to Groves once asphalt is laid!....😁

Eric Church is very good and very different from the annoying pop-country stuff out there. I also really like Luke Combs, though he's cheesy - Charlotte native Biff!!

And I know the Avett's are thought of as sellouts by some these days, but their stuff (particularly their old stuff) is still quite good.

I just turned down free tickets for a table at a fundraiser headlined by Eric Church. Maybe I should have researched him first.

Eric Church is very good and very different from the annoying pop-country stuff out there. I also really like Luke Combs, though he's cheesy - Charlotte native Biff!!

And I know the Avett's are thought of as sellouts by some these days, but their stuff (particularly their old stuff) is still quite good.

Combs is good. His voice is definitely unique.

Pearl Jam would be sweet. They're due to announce some dates but they have a lot to makeup from 2020 already.

You guys need to think bigger.

Hint: it's Kid Rock.

Given the makeup of Wake grads, I really should have expected the music takes in this thread more.

Back