Page 1 of 26 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: "One of the largest events" in Groves Stadium history | Paul McCartney Sat, May 21

"One of the largest events" in Groves Stadium history | Paul McCartney Sat, May 21

Any word on what this could be?

Worlds first outdoor monster jam.

Sheikh of Smoke
    Super Bowl!

rj is releasing his latest book

First presidential debate. It’s going to be early this time

Preseason game for Panthers?

Quick google says "AEG Presents" does a lot of music festivals - maybe that?

Burning a Wellman effigy?

Quote Originally Posted by deachus View Post
    Quick google says "AEG Presents" does a lot of music festivals - maybe that?
    100% a music festival. The sports teams they represent wouldn’t be historical unless it’s hockey outdoors which NHL would never allow. I’m excited to see what genre of music is coming to town.

Thunderbirds outdoor game

Quote Originally Posted by WSSUgrad18 View Post
    100% a music festival. The sports teams they represent wouldn’t be historical unless it’s hockey outdoors which NHL would never allow. I’m excited to see what genre of music is coming to town.
    You have to be trolling at this point with these takes. The NHL has held outdoor games in the stadium series for many years. In fact, there was a big announcement recently that they’re holding one at Carter Finley next year.

Trump rally.

"I love the Deacons, I love on-campus arenas. Only the best people build on-campus arenas."

DV7 was RIGHT
    - wakephan09

Ogboards cock off part deux. Who's competing LIVE this time?

Quote Originally Posted by tigerswood View Post
    You have to be trolling at this point with these takes. The NHL has held outdoor games in the stadium series for many years. In fact, there was a big announcement recently that they’re holding one at Carter Finley next year.
    Have they ever done a stadium series in a city that doesn’t have an NHL team?

You have to be trolling at this point with these takes.
    Now follow with me, what if they are just really really dumb?

no way -- he's right

NHL would never, ever put an game at Groves

ever

Man if they’re moving Iron Maiden from the coliseum to groves I might have to make a trip back to Winston

Message Board Genius
    Racer is finally going to fight that guy who was going to whip him with his car antenna.