• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"One of the largest events" in Groves Stadium history | Paul McCartney Sat, May 21

BarcaDeac

Reaction score
"One of the largest events" in Groves Stadium history | Paul McCartney Sat, May 21

Any word on what this could be?

First presidential debate. It’s going to be early this time

Quick google says "AEG Presents" does a lot of music festivals - maybe that?

Quick google says "AEG Presents" does a lot of music festivals - maybe that?

100% a music festival. The sports teams they represent wouldn’t be historical unless it’s hockey outdoors which NHL would never allow. I’m excited to see what genre of music is coming to town.

100% a music festival. The sports teams they represent wouldn’t be historical unless it’s hockey outdoors which NHL would never allow. I’m excited to see what genre of music is coming to town.

You have to be trolling at this point with these takes. The NHL has held outdoor games in the stadium series for many years. In fact, there was a big announcement recently that they’re holding one at Carter Finley next year.

Trump rally.

"I love the Deacons, I love on-campus arenas. Only the best people build on-campus arenas."

old-school-gang-bang.gif

Ogboards cock off part deux. Who's competing LIVE this time?

You have to be trolling at this point with these takes. The NHL has held outdoor games in the stadium series for many years. In fact, there was a big announcement recently that they’re holding one at Carter Finley next year.

Have they ever done a stadium series in a city that doesn’t have an NHL team?

no way -- he's right

NHL would never, ever put an game at Groves

ever

Man if they’re moving Iron Maiden from the coliseum to groves I might have to make a trip back to Winston

Racer is finally going to fight that guy who was going to whip him with his car antenna.

Back