• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 28: WF hosts ND - Saturday 1 pm - Bally Sports

Stan didn't mention this a single time...

But hell yes! Fuck off notre dame

I only remember them saying this after their 10th 3.

20/9/5 for LaRavia
23/10/3 for Williams
15/10/3 for Sy

Not a great team effort, but fantastic individual games for those three.

As frustrated as I was with Alondes, he definitely won that game for us. Solid player.

Stan gives Mucius player of the night. He was hardly mentioned on our game thread.

Quiet night until the clutch three

All those 3’s and ND missed at the perfect time! Great finish Deacs!

Stan gives Mucius player of the night. He was hardly mentioned on our game thread.

Quiet night until the clutch three

i don’t think there’s much significance to it regardless, but i’d be curious about mucius 3 point shooting splits for the first and last 5 minutes of games vs the middle 30. feels like he’s 50%+ for the former and 20% the latter.

We have 5-10 and 4-12 at home and 4-11 on the road. gotta get 3 wins there.

i don’t think there’s much significance to it regardless, but i’d be curious about mucius 3 point shooting splits for the first and last 5 minutes of games vs the middle 30. feels like he’s 50%+ for the former and 20% the latter.
He plays a lot of minutes and goes hard on defense. It might well affect his shooting down the stretch

ND started 10-20 from deep and finished 4-12. They had a great shooting day (43.8%) and still got the L. Hard to beat a team that shoots 47/44/86. We beat them on the boards and got enough FTs. Finished 23-53 from 2, probably our worst game in awhile.

Back