• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 28: WF hosts ND - Saturday 1 pm - Bally Sports

I think my feed is like a solid 3 minutes behind real-time. Thanks, Bally.

Really starting to feel like this is an old school WF February complete melt down.

We look terrible right now. This non chalant passing at half court kills us every game.

I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a team have more top-of-the-key horizontal passes stolen like this. What the fuck.

Good thing this is a meaningless game for us. Jeez.

Williams yet to learn how not to make lazy perimeter passes.

I can’t remember seeing a team shoot so well from 3. I don’t know what you can really do.

Dammit…we play like this we no can win.

I’m going to say I freakin’ hate the 1/2 screen commercials playing during the game.

Turnovers have been an issue all year so that’s not surprising. But the defense is sooooo bad.

Surprised we were 6-point favorites. Notre Dame is pretty good, man.

I mean the three point shooting may cool off, but the top of the key turnovers are just killers

I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a team have more top-of-the-key horizontal passes stolen like this. What the fuck.

Really lazy passes by Williams. The scouting report is to overplay those passes because he doesn’t make sure they get where they’re supposed to go.

Back