• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 28: WF hosts ND - Saturday 1 pm - Bally Sports

We're 11/11 at the line and five fouls between their two bigs. Keep going at them!

The complete disappearance of Daivien offensively is crazy. They've got a 30% three point shooter hitting at 70% despite good shot challenges, so being down isn't exactly surprising. But we need Daivien to score. Whitt not a threat and Monsanto still rough around the edges. 1 point against Duke, none today. This will be his 3rd straight half shooting 0%...
Hate to sound harsh but until Davien learns to pass and kick it out on a drive he should sit. He does the same thing on every drive: pentatrates, hangs, gets blocked or takes bad shot.

Hate to sound harsh but until Davien learns to pass and kick it out on a drive he should sit. He does the same thing on every drive: pentatrates, hangs, gets blocked or takes bad shot.

Sit for who?

Lol Daivien right away. Hope he nothingburgers us.

11-11 FT and 11 offensive boards are the only reason it’s close.

9-27 from 2. That’s horrible.

We saw it here once upon a time... pack line defense can be very effective.

Let's see if I can channel some negativity and be proven hilariously wrong again.

We are not an NCAA tournament team. We might only win another 2 games and will absolutely get bounced in the ACC Tournament in our first game.

We should be used to playing like shit in February by now. New coach, same story.

We’re only down 1, right?

We are down 3 with the ball.

Keep driving. Keep playing tough defense.

There is no one who should be playing over him. Whitt is like playing with 4 players on the court.

This is one of the most frustrating games I’ve watched in a long time

Alondes drives me crazy. He plays so badly so much of the time. For someone who is such a good player, he just makes so many bad decisions.

Every time we shoot a three we let them off the hook. Every time we attack the basket we score

Back