• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 29: WF at Clemson - Wednesday 7 pm - ACCN

I was there. Rusty's wife was expecting his baby any minute. The team was distracted. Clemson was #19 in the country. And Terrell McIntyre was a very good player. Clemson went 6-2 at home vs the ACC that year. They are 2-5 at home this year.

I guess sort of the point. We have the best player in the country and only score 41. Stuff happens, for whatever reason.

I guess sort of the point. We have the best player in the country and only score 41. Stuff happens, for whatever reason.

Sort of?

They were top 20 and went 6-2 at home vs. the ACC that year

they have lost at home to Boston College this year. And Virginia. And Notre Dame. And North Carolina. And Duke. By an average of just a shade under 10 points per game. Stuff didn't happen to those teams.

Of the 3 teams left on the schedule, Clemson seems like the biggest train wreck (given the insuries to Tyson and Hall). But it's also a road game.

I trust Forbes has the players understanding what is at stake over these last 3 games. Would be nice to make a statement in each with convincing double digit victories.

Cautiously optimistic about beating Clemson, as they've been terrible lately.

Win tomorrow...and Forbes matches in one year the number of ACC road wins that Paint Touches had in 6 years. It's nice having a real coach. Let's do this.

Especially if Hall is not playing, we should dominate this game. The Kenpom prediction makes absolutely no sense.

I can't imagine Hall will suddenly be helpful and effective tomorrow night. Sucks for him. Good for us.

How hot is Brownell's seat? He will want PJ Hall out there, I'm sure.

Jake LaRavia > PJ Hall

Well, it may be Jake Laravia versus Ian Schieffelin:

HoopSeenDay2-261.jpg

How hot is Brownell's seat? He will want PJ Hall out there, I'm sure.

Brownell's seat is smoking hot but he signed a new 4 year deal back in October 2021. If there is any good news for Clemson its that the buyout of 2.5 million is the same now as it would be in year 4. Why not can him now and have 4 years to pay him off and get a different coach?

I can't imagine Hall will suddenly be helpful and effective tomorrow night. Sucks for him. Good for us.

Hall has been not practicing and playing in games for a while. It's part of the management of his injury while getting him on the court for games.

Back