• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Starlink - anyone using it yet?

AMCDeac

Richard Joyce
Reaction score
Anyone using StarLink yet? I would be curious for some reviews. I’m on the waiting list and hoping it will be a good alternative to AT&T DSL for our cabin

Anyone using StarLink yet? I would be curious for some reviews. I’m on the waiting list and hoping it will be a good alternative to AT&T DSL for our cabin

I don't think it's widely available yet. However, from what I have read it's a very solid product and would be great for a cabin. It is a bit more expensive than other options. But totally worth it for good internet in a vacation home situation (I use You Tube TV and the ability to have fast enough internet to stream without having a separate TV provider would be worth it for me)

My BIL who lives in rural Maine has it and it's pretty ridiculous. His download speeds are in the range of 260-280 Mbps.

My BIL who lives in rural Maine has it and it's pretty ridiculous. His download speeds are in the range of 260-280 Mbps.

Good to hear real user feedback, thanks. Hopefully, they will call my name one of these days.

Back