• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Come join the “Whitt is not an ACC Point Guard” camp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WSSUgrad18

Reaction score
Not calling for the kid to transfer so chill out. However, it’s clear it’s best for the team if he wasn't here next season. Especially if we land Mintz. We welcome anyone so please join if you’d like.

I mean he's regressed a lot he's not making any of the good passes that he was making earlier in the season for nice assists and making dumb turnovers that he wasn't doing a month ago. He has obviously lost all confidence in his game.

This was a guy who had 9 assists in an acc tourney game last year and now he's totally spazzing out dribbling the ball in an open court on a fast break.

Last edited:
Nope. I like Carter Whitt. He's a Deac. I'm pulling for him to get better and help the team win, which is also what he wants.

Not calling for the kid to transfer so chill out. However, it’s clear it’s best for the team if he wasn't here next season. Especially if we land Mintz. We welcome anyone so please join if you’d like.

why don't we keep Whitt and YOU pick another team. We don't need fans who post this shit about kids. Fuck off.

Yeah he's been spamming every hoops thread with anti Whitt takes. To trash a 19 year old anonymously on the internet, especially one of our own, definitely breaks the "don't be a d bag rule".

If we had true leaders, unlike Biff, this dude would've already been given the boot.

It's not even a losing season, and we're still looking like we'll make the tournament.

Little early to bash our own, don't you think?

well you have to think like a total asshole and then maybe it will make sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back