• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ban Mako For The Good Of MBB

wufu bufu

Reaction score
Something must be done about these threads. Temporary until after the season, of course.

A legitimate definition of being a coward is attacking, insulting people knowing that person can't defend him/her self. Of course, those same cowards blame the people they attack for the cowards' actions.

I sacrifice half a day for you people, and this is the thanks I get? You know Jesus and MLK were unfairly persecuted too.

Tbh with my track record this year it would probably be helpful to ban me at least on days when we play Clemson in anything.

A legitimate definition of being a coward is attacking, insulting people knowing that person can't defend him/her self. Of course, those same cowards blame the people they attack for the cowards' actions.
Wrong thread?

it's irrational that people want to ban you and not arlington

it's irrational that people want to ban you and not arlington

Everything I did was for the good of the people. I was working to negate the jinx.

Should we invite them to the Ct?

You've got about 4k inside jokes and references to catch up on as is evidenced by the creation of this thread. Dixie too. But I still love you both.

Nah, I get what’s happening. It just bugs me when random threads get bumped to the top to wade through.

I support Mako's efforts.

Unfortunately, these efforts were countered by the CP3 thread.

You've got about 4k inside jokes and references to catch up on as is evidenced by the creation of this thread. Dixie too. But I still love you both.
Started this thread because I needed someone to blame for last night's loss and the strange aura of Manning-era thread resurrections on these boards was eerily mirrored in our team's disposition at Littlejohn last night.

Coincidence? Think not.

Back