• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sy Update?

WakeHornet

Reaction score
Anything in the post game conference regarding an injury update or when we should expect to hear the extent of the injury?

In post-game, Forbes said he didn’t know anything yet. Also interesting in post-game that no one asked him if players other than Zay were indeed under the weather

I just came here to post the same thing. Very curious. I think our season hinges on this answer.

returned to the bench on crutches with what looked like a heavy boot or maybe even a cast so i seriously doubt he plays again before ACCT. I HOPE to be very wrong.

Last edited:
Sy is really good at hedging in screen and roll defense. Don't think Marsh is there yet.

Think we saw last night that Mucius and Sy are pretty crucial to our defense. And our offense is pretty reliant on our defense getting stops to create outlets and fast breaks

Think we saw last night that Mucius and Sy are pretty crucial to our defense. And our offense is pretty reliant on our defense getting stops to create outlets and fast breaks

We do not score on 50% of our "fastbreaks"

Back