• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 30: Louisville @ LJVM - 7 pm Saturday - ACCN

Where's Mako?!?! All I have to say is Thank You! Will you be on-site for the State game???

Walton had an amazing game. Season and I think career high in points. Finally seems to have found his stroke from three point land. If this wasn't a flash in the pan, could be a very good thing for Wake going forward.

Walton had an amazing game. Season and I think career high in points. Finally seems to have found his stroke from three point land. If this wasn't a flash in the pan, could be a very good thing for Wake going forward.
I know I haven't ever seen a Wake team, but maybe no team period that required respect from 3pt land up and down the positions like we might start requiring. That's pretty cool.

I know I haven't ever seen a Wake team, but maybe no team period that required respect from 3pt land up and down the positions like we might start requiring. That's pretty cool.

If you are the opposing coach, which of Wake's starters are you OK giving an open look from 3? Add Sy (may he recover quickly), Monsanto and Hildreth gives 8 guys who are decent or better at making threes. Pretty scary thought for an opponent.

Walton and Laravia each separately out scored the entire Louisville starting lineup.

Louisville’s bench scored 59 of their 77 points. That’s nuts.

Do we know why Monsanto only played 6 minutes? That’s my one concern coming out of this game.

Hildreth is the man. Dude plays HARD. Once he figures out how to defend for 25+ minutes without fouling, he will be a big time asset. Marsh needs quicker feet, but I like him and expect good things. No opinion on Rob or Lucas...Not a big enough sample size. Mucius is such a leader and glue guy, and was a huge loss last week @ Clem.

If this team sneaks into the tourney they'll be a tough out for anyone. Beat State and 1 team in ACCT and we are for sure in.

Chill on ACC Network after game. Interview taped pre game.

Back