• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 30: Louisville @ LJVM - 7 pm Saturday - ACCN

How the hell did they miss Louisville stepping out there?

Gonna have to recalculate the Mucius 3 pt % in first 5/Last 5 minutes vs middle 30 minutes.

ACCN team saying we need a 20-30 point win. I hope we’re on tonight.

That sounded ridiculous to me. Louisville has one double digit loss in the past month. I hope we win by 20-30, but there is no shame in winning this game by less than 20. One of them seemed to think this was a road game for us.

Nice to suddenly feel like we can’t miss, banking in 3s, as opposed to the other team.

That sounded ridiculous to me. Louisville has one double digit loss in the past month. I hope we win by 20-30, but there is no shame in winning this game by less than 20. One of them seemed to think this was a road game for us.

Yep it's not football. But you I don't think you want to struggle.

Would rather Jake wasn’t the one bringing it up the court. He already has 2 turnovers.

The Louisville coach wants paint touches? In this building?? That’s why they’re losing

It appears by our play tonight that a stern ass-chewing was administered after the Clemson game.

It seems like the staff has seen a matchup issue with the guy guarding Jake.

Back