• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 30: Louisville @ LJVM - 7 pm Saturday - ACCN

Bad Dallas is killing us the last two. Hope he figures it out.

Let's just face it this team is mentally weak.

This part... No bueno
e468b8ca2e62e8d575be62578e6c2c0f.jpg

With Sy out, Walton's had to play a lot more minutes than he's accustomed to. He's gonna be gassed by the end of this.

The Cards are hitting prayers but the Deacs aren't putting pressure on them. Deacs need to put a body on the Cards defensively, let them know they are there.

i would say this take is not really backed by reality — our defense has been pretty strong consistently.

How many games have we had a good lead and taken the foot off the pedal? We haven't played a complete 40 since the UNC/BC duo. And we already won't play one tonight.

If there was a lesson to be learned by earlier games today, do not underestimate your opponent, no matter how bad they are.

Louisville went zone. Wake stopped scoring. Sound familiar?

It's infuriating how we refuse to go inside with our size. Too much settling for 3s.

Curry has 3. Go inside and get him out of the game.

I've never seen Black Rifle Coffee TV ads. Not as bad as mypillow, but ACCN seems to have certain...predilections.

How many games have we had a good lead and taken the foot off the pedal? We haven't played a complete 40 since the UNC/BC duo. And we already won't play one tonight.

If there was a lesson to be learned by earlier games today, do not underestimate your opponent, no matter how bad they are.

a few i suppose, but i would say fewer than games we’ve fallen behind and come back. (i’m guessing it would be closer to 50/50 if actually looking at what happened and what we would predict)

We can tell a lot by how we come out after the half. Manman needs to get in the game.

Back