• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 4: Answers due Friday at Noon

BTW, Townie didn't say US President, so the whole world of presidents was available.

I'm gonna be really pissed off if I whiff on the drink answer with $10. I guess I didnt consider people would order more expensive glasses of wine and of course the real answer is higher. But I assumed SHEEP were uncultured rubes

Can you even get a beer in LA for $10?

My $45 ("$50") drink was a glass of whisky that a friend roped me in to trying. Don't know whisky, and while I liked it ok I did not understand the price.

Not sure if a 22 oz bottle of Perennial Abraxas counts as one drink, but I have done that.

Like early, early 20th century.

Dude got blindsided by technology, but he was a shrewd executive.

I'm gonna be really pissed off if I whiff on the drink answer with $10. I guess I didnt consider people would order more expensive glasses of wine and of course the real answer is higher. But I assumed SHEEP were uncultured rubes

Be prepared. The debate for me was 20 or 25. I'm sure people have paid more (I have) but that was the debate for this. 10 is a 1 or 2 pt answer. 50 will get a smattering.

This thread is much better with answers and not a bunch of morans debating why they are correct before they even know if they are wrong.

Not feeling good about my Norm Macdonald answer for #7

Be prepared. The debate for me was 20 or 25. I'm sure people have paid more (I have) but that was the debate for this. 10 is a 1 or 2 pt answer. 50 will get a smattering.

$10 is like the most expensive drink you have ever gotten was the giant Margarita at Applebees.

Figured the drink would be higher because it only has to happen once for it to be the most you haver ever paid.

There are people who work a regular job and then also work part time at Belk so they can go out on the weekend and spend $20 on drinks at some stupid club and rub elbows with people like me who actually belong there.

There are people who work a regular job and then also work part time at Belk so they can go out on the weekend and spend $20 on drinks at some stupid club and rub elbows with people like me who actually belong there.

Oh so you'll show up to one of those bars but you're too good to drink at a strip mall East Coast Wings with me.

I put $100 for the drink question. I thought about some of the glasses of wine that I've purchased at places like the Pinehurst Hotel. Rounded up to $100.

I assume I'm alone then?

Back