• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 4: Answers due Friday at Noon

1st (Perfect score!)
diogenes 433

2nd
wakelaw2006 422

3rd
deg623 419

see i thought ice fishing was going to work because of the great lakes question. hmph.

Frln4uN.png

0Goepxq.png

EQZkmzm.png

Congrats diogenes and Team 2!

Nearly two unanimous answers, gotta step my game up. Next week I'll start posting individual season standings as well.

good job good effort team ineptitude. only team to not crack 1000.

Tnfarmboy doesn’t fit in with the other farmers on these boards

my 2 last minute switches cost me my first time on podium. Thanks for hosting us.

Literally missed one question and got 4th place. Put 3 tvs instead of 5. Who the fuck has 5 tvs in their home. Only low class schmucks put tvs in bedrooms.

Obviously in a real situation TV question can be skewed by number of kids, but I liked it as a question. Figured more of a split between 2/3 and 5.

So much for thinking Superior would be a near unanimous answer

Oh so you'll show up to one of those bars but you're too good to drink at a strip mall East Coast Wings with me.

He knows you won't buy him drinks. He plays the male version of Anna Sorokin there and never pays for a thing.

Team Scores should only count top 3 scores from a team of 4

Obviously in a real situation TV question can be skewed by number of kids, but I liked it as a question. Figured more of a split between 2/3 and 5.

So much for thinking Superior would be a near unanimous answer

I think Michigan won because only lake named after a state and it followed Mississippi question.

Regarding TVs, I figured at least 1 living room, 1 basement/den, and 1 bedroom, then add 2 for random kids/bedrooms. 5 seemed perfect there.

I think Michigan won because only lake named after a state and it followed Mississippi question.

Regarding TVs, I figured at least 1 living room, 1 basement/den, and 1 bedroom, then add 2 for random kids/bedrooms. 5 seemed perfect there.

If you have a tv in a bedroom, particularly a kids bedroom, you are white trash.

Reactions: tic
If I stuck with my first instinct (Tale of 2 Cities), I get 2nd. Damn.

Team whateverthefuckournameis hitting our stride!

Townie - ethics demand you out the person that answered Louisiana for the Miss River question

Back