• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 4: Answers due Friday at Noon

I’m really surprised CP3 did not have more on a Wake board

also I get rule of 5, but 5 tvs? Really?

If you have a tv in a bedroom, particularly a kids bedroom, you are white trash.

I agree regarding TVs in the bedroom. But for sheep, and overall, that's not the consensus.

Nothing worse than being sick in bed for two or three days and not having a real TV in your bedroom.

D14 might be too good for us by end of the season

If I wasn't a dumb dumb who forgot ice cream existed I would have been way too close to the top of the leaderboard for the likes of team TI.

Was it a TI member who put Louisiana? Please tell me it wasn't

If I wasn't a dumb dumb who forgot ice cream existed I would have been way too close to the top of the leaderboard for the likes of team TI.

We are taking advantage of you on your rookie deal

I fall asleep watching TV in my bed about half the time. Typically sleep better too, even though that defies the #science. And watching TV in bed when sick or on a cold, shitty day is pretty great.

I also put 3 TVs instead of 5, even though I have 5. Dumb.

Had ice cream, but changed it to cube because it was a thing made only of ice.

Had John Madden, considered changing it to Betty White, but didn't because I was on a sports board.

Somewhat surprised about the large consensus around $20.

5 TVs seems high. Are people counting their computer screens as TVs?

Was 69 points worse than the next lowest person on my team, so thanks for the nice job bailing me out, teammates.

Followed up the win with a very unexpected second place - the regression to the mean clearly starts next week.

Well, I let one typo influence my answer. Left the 30 instead of correcting back to 20 for the drink price. Should have figured not many have been a pretentious (read "expensive") hotel bar.

Should have figured we've gone from " a chicken in every pot" to "a TV in every room - or at least 5 per house." Other than those...

ETA:

1. Have aliens ever been to Earth: yes or no? No
2. Best President of the 20th Century Franklin Roosevelt
3. The most you’ve paid for a single drink at a bar $30
4. A book by Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol
5. The best NBA point guard of all time Magic Johnson
6. A brand of motorcycle Harley Davidson
7. A person who died in 2021 Betty White
8. Someone who refuses to be vaccinated Kyrie Irving
9. How many televisions are in your house? 3
10. A state touching or containing the Mississippi River Mississippi
11. One of the Great Lakes Michigan
12. Ice __Cream____

Last edited:
If you have a tv in a bedroom, particularly a kids bedroom, you are white trash.

And having grown up in Harford County and experienced it first hand, R&W knows white trash --- just look at his dating history.

I agree regarding TVs in the bedroom. But for sheep, and overall, that's not the consensus.

How about in my bathroom, sunk into a cutout in the tile on an arm, so I can watch on the toilet, in the shower, in the tub or while brushing my teeth?

I usually understand my misses, but why was Michigan the runaway on lakes?

also aliens, if you consider a virus or bacteria, have absolutely been here. Look at what is going on with mars.

I usually understand my misses, but why was Michigan the runaway on lakes?

My reasoning was it’s the name of a state, starts with MI just like Mississippi, and the biggest Great Lakes city (Chicago) is on Lake Michigan.

Back