• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 31: NC State @ LJVM - 9 pm Wednesday - Bally Sports

How long are the refs going to let them get away with murder?

What an awful way to close the half after being so close to being up double-digits.

Jake struggling on offense and defense. Need him to step up big time in the 2nd half

Wait what? He’s had a couple bad fouls but he plays his ass of on D. So good at hedging ball screens and help D. Forbes says he’s the best defender on the team.

Sy is one of the better defensive bigs we've had since I've been a fan. He just isn't a great rebounder, which is probably part of the reason why he's played for so many schools.

Our defensive rebounding has been beyond God-awful the first half.

How long are the refs going to let them get away with murder?

Why do we get reffed like this? There's contact almost every time we attack the paint and they refuse to call it and then they call touch fouls on the other end of the floor.

I know I'm about to get lectured by apetit or some shit about how I'm a shitty poster, but I don't care. I've watched every game this season and we just get fucking boned every game in the same predictable way.

We had a lot of bounces not go our way. Did not take nearly enough advantage of the foul situation.

Think we could go on a big run in the second half, need to stay patient.

Game in Raleigh was close until the last five minutes when state ran out of gas and we dominated at the end.

Sy is one of the better defensive bigs we've had since I've been a fan. He just isn't a great rebounder, which is probably part of the reason why he's played for so many schools.

rebounding missed shots is part of defense, right?

Back