• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 31: NC State @ LJVM - 9 pm Wednesday - Bally Sports

Wait what? He’s had a couple bad fouls but he plays his ass of on D. So good at hedging ball screens and help D. Forbes says he’s the best defender on the team.

Great. He still didn't hussle back or get up off the floor once knocked down on that particular possession. Maybe he isn't 100%. But getting back was in part bc of celebrating the dunk - which was awesome.

Student section is letting Keatts have it. Loud screams every time he goes on the court during live ball play (which is a lot)

We shit the bed at Clemson and cost ourselves a double bye and possibly an NCAA bid …so you would think Forbes would have the team ready to play an awful NC State team. Instead, he is out coached by fucking Kevin Keats in the first half. Better get things straightened out at halftime or the season will be officially OVER.

gotta play better defense (and stop being dummies on the defensive glass) but also feels like state is shooting unsustainably well on jumpers. half-court offense has been pretty great, some more transition would be good

Keatts fighting for his job and obviously pretty desperate to look like it. I’m guessing the State AD/BOT probably on his ass

This could have gone much better. UGH. Do we have to win the ACCC if we lose?

Biggest dumb coaching blunder is Sy is obviously not ready to play. Even Gminski got that right.

Other than the follow dunk, Sy literally just got knocked down like 4 straight possessions and they went on a 7 to 0 run.

I feel like if we play mildly better on the DReb side, we win going away. They don't have much of an offense outside of garbage shots and one dude hitting 3s.

State isn’t big. Why not give Damari most/all of Sy’s minutes?

I feel like if we play mildly better on the DReb side, we win going away. They don't have much of an offense outside of garbage shots and one dude hitting 3s.

You’re right. That said, I feel like we say this in every game we lose.

Back