• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 31: NC State @ LJVM - 9 pm Wednesday - Bally Sports

thank the lord for manman

i love it when we find that next gear

Are we sure Sy didn’t have two hand injuries? Looks like he’s playing with oven mitts on.

Holy shit Alondes dunk.

If Smith wasn't red hot from 3, we are up 20. Could still get there.

Did they just say he could be the first player in ACC history to lead in scoring and assists? Did I just hear that correctly?

Nothing burger has some amazing tomahawk dunks

Carter Whitt no longer has the worst hair in the league. Pigtails takes over number 1 spot.

Ha they should give Monsanto the assist on the Manman dunk. Open in the corner, ball defender just jumped over that way to stop another 3 from him. Manman's like ok then tomahawk. That's what a lights-out shooter gets you.

Did they just say he could be the first player in ACC history to lead in scoring and assists? Did I just hear that correctly?
Yes! They've been talking about this much of the season (along with the Williamson numbers "club").

Looks like alondes may do it. GOTTA give him POY

That’s what they said, but feel like for a couple months the story has been first since 1970s. No clue which is true.

So much good ball movement for no points :(

Back