• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 31: NC State @ LJVM - 9 pm Wednesday - Bally Sports

That's incredible.

BBD, it wasn't that long I'm pretty sure it was you who was doing our "condensed games" by posting video clips.

The turnaround in results, culture and expectations is unbelievable. Forbes is the damn man.

BBD, it wasn't that long I'm pretty sure it was you who was doing our "condensed games" by posting video clips.

Ha, forgot about that. I delved deep into capture card processes for a solid 2 years maybe. Pretty sure that was sometime in the 2007-2009 timeframe. I should look up that old YouTube account.

I guess it was that long ago. Makes sense. There were barely any highlights after 2009.

It was this clown. Now that I watch this video, I realize just how much we went through as a fanbase. Almost like a recovered alcoholic who didn't realize he was drinking 12 drinks a day. That would be us.

Me *mumbling, crouched in a corner, visibly shaking*: he can't hurt us anymore. he can't hurt us anymore...he can't...

speaking of, i wonder if drew markham is up for parole yet.

I fully admit, I have a list of games I still want from my wishlist before he shut down.

A true robin hood. The hero we wanted and needed.

Back