• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 31: NC State @ LJVM - 9 pm Wednesday - Bally Sports

Just bought another two tickets. Let's show up and give these guys the support they deserve, folks

Yes, still required tonight per Currie From the Quad email earlier today…

Just got my ticket, section 117 row U, thanks to whatever season ticket holder let these go for cheap

Now I gotta find my vaccine card. Anyone know what the acceptable alternative proofs of vaccination are?

no pic on your phone?

I have an app called “my chart” that holds all my medical information and records, but no I don’t have a picture of my card. I got vaccinated so early that I never realized that having proof of it was going to be super important.

I have an app called “my chart” that holds all my medical information and records, but no I don’t have a picture of my card. I got vaccinated so early that I never realized that having proof of it was going to be super important.

That should work. They only give a cursory glance at best.

Also, somebody tell the team that I'm paying a bounty to scuff whatever ridiculous shoes KKIAMFL is wearing tonight. If they're anything but clown shoes, he's overdressed. Asshole.

to be honest you can flash your drivers license or anything else and get in. They don't read it at all they just flash a quick light on it and say go ahead in

A cup of bleach and a screenshot of mychart (I use that app too) should work.

Also, somebody tell the team that I'm paying a bounty to scuff whatever ridiculous shoes KKIAMFL is wearing tonight. If they're anything but clown shoes, he's overdressed. Asshole.
This should be an easy task considering how much time Keatts spends on the floor.

Back