• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Reputation Comments

Negrep pussy, be a pseudo man!

Completely forgot about that. There was a time when a few people on this board were going to collaborate for songs, and my first one was going to be a reggae song called "Negrep Pussy Be A Pseudo Man." I still hear the melody in my head. Obviously, the project never got beyond the "here's my dropbox" phase.

Last edited:
I didn't say anything the first time, but after the second one I will comment. I have received two negative reps from OldGoldBeard. He didn't debate me on the boards, nor did he comment on the comments. To be honest the posts I made were simply opinions and not inflammatory. I think it is cowardly to just sit back and make rep. comments without disclosing it or arguing his side on the forums and not even commenting on it. I have been on these boards a long time and have never been accused of posting over the top messages.

OGB is a loser. Just neg rep him back.

https://www.ogboards.com/forums/showthread.php/17345-WPT-R32-2-Rico-Suave-62-7-DeaconCav06-20

Completely forgot about that. There was a time when a few people on this board were going to collaborate for songs, and my first one was going to be a reggae song called "Negrep Pussy Be A Pseudo Man." I still hear the melody in my head. Obviously, the project never got beyond the "here's my dropbox" phase.

I'll take the blame for that! 😀

This just sounds boomerish to me. Siff, you've done got old on me.

I think you may have misunderstood me, or do you mean my inability to remember the word "tags," which defs sound boomerish (though thankfully I'm not THAT old)

BTW, when you people give me posrep, which is very often, please tell me exactly what you like so much about the specific post by BiffTannen. These posreps with no message are nice, but just not enough to feed my ego.

I have given out too much rep in the last 24 hours. I'll try again later.

W OGB
L Deac65

I surrender. Probably should not post after a couple drinks of Jack. We are all rabid Deacs here and hopefully we can all unite behind them in the tournament, My apologies to anyone I offended. OGB, mea culpa for calling you out, let's bury the hatchet (if there is one). Go Deacs.

I surrender. Probably should not post after a couple drinks of Jack. We are all rabid Deacs here and hopefully we can all unite behind them in the tournament, My apologies to anyone I offended. OGB, mea culpa for calling you out, let's bury the hatchet (if there is one). Go Deacs.

I think you may have misunderstood me, or do you mean my inability to remember the word "tags," which defs sound boomerish (though thankfully I'm not THAT old)
Definitely not remembering the word tags.

Neg rep is fine when deserved...who cares, although I do enjoy seeing alternative points of view so I try not to unless someone is just a dick (***cough, Cam Lemons, cough***). I'm more annoyed with the self-appointed board police who take themselves and what is said way too seriously. Just put people on ignore for fuck's sake.

Also, OGB is the worst...pos rep to the OP.

hpATX3v.png

Still came out ahead!

Back