• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke-Carolina

As if they weren’t already, the refs are going to be in the tank for Duke in Brooklyn. But tonight was fun.

Look at all those tears.

Bacot playing this well on this stage to end the season is definitely not good for Williams’ POY chances

As if they weren’t already, the refs are going to be in the tank for Duke in Brooklyn.

People keep saying shit like this, yet UNC shot 22 free throws to Duke’s 8 in Coach K’s final game in Cameron.

Just shows that you should do like Roy and just leave. Fucking hubris. Hope we get another Lehigh/Mercer type NCAAT game

That was one of my favorite things I've ever seen

People keep saying shit like this, yet UNC shot 22 free throws to Duke’s 8 in Coach K’s final game in Cameron.

Earlier your position was that no one doubts the Duke gets the calls, so you’re one of those people.

Also Carolina game is its own separate beast.

Just shows that you should do like Roy and just leave. Fucking hubris. Hope we get another Lehigh/Mercer type NCAAT game

Our girls coach, huge Duke guy, just texted me that. Said it puts so much pressure on your kids it’s like starting the game down 15.

Love it! Kazoooskie gets run out of his own gym by the holes. :bowrofl:

Absolutely this.

Plus this was a straight-up undeniably shitty coaching job. 20 consecutive minutes from UNC’s starters in the 2nd half and you can’t figure out ANY way to tire them out or make them work until 2 minutes left?

Maybe K will try a little harder during his speech.

Been watching soccer, so I just found out that Kay lost his last home game.

I’ll never cheer for UNC, but I’ll surely enjoy when they make send K home like that.

ACC refs go blue no matter who.

K walks to center court and says "What happened here this afternoon is unacceptable!". He is pissed. Way to throw your team under the bus dude.

Back