• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke-Carolina

K walks to center court and says "What happened here this afternoon is unacceptable!". Way to throw your team under the bus dude.

He didn’t throw his players under the bus. He said he was sorry. And the seasons not over. I thought it was fucking awesome. Ha ha.

Ban? I was laughing while they got blown out. Fuck those guys. I just think it’s funny he was that pissed off.

However, I do respect his competitiveness. And he didn’t throw his players under the bus.

Never have I enjoyed a UNC win so much, come to think of it, I don’t think I’ve ever enjoyed a UNC win until tonight.

Everyone wanted awkward. K made an unprompted mic visit because he was butthurt about losing. And they tried to clap for him. It was spectacular. You guys are retards.

Write better then. Your post came off as praising K.

Don’t worry you can get all the updates from your Twitter feed if you still follow Conor

K walks to center court and says "What happened here this afternoon is unacceptable!". He is pissed. Way to throw your team under the bus dude.[/QUOTE

That was embarrassing Such an ahole.

Last edited:
Everyone wanted awkward. K made an unprompted mic visit because he was butthurt about losing. And they tried to clap for him. It was spectacular. You guys are retards.

K was not awkward at all in his speech, very glib and loves the adoration. He chose the farewell tour for this reason, rather than go out quietly. He is a good guy to family , former players and friends, but an asshole to everyone else. Hope he gets smoked in the tournament.

And it's wonderful that ESPN basically has to re-program it's stories for tonight.

This is win-win. UNC shut up the experts that were going to slobber all over kaye tonight annnnnndddddd no way Hubert is going anywhere any time soon.

Back