• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Tournament Seeding and WF's Potential Opponents / Game Times

Think Pitt's gonna beat Boston College. Think they have more talent and Capel is fighting for his job. Took them +120.

would rather BC. imo pitt is better

Pitt's last 3 games:

Miami 85 Pitt 64
Duke 86 Pitt 56
ND 78 Pitt 54

Average margin of loss 25 points. Hard to be that bad unless you have quit. BC has played hard all year. That said, BC is an unbelievably bad shooting team - 28% from 3 in ACC play. Since January 15, BC G Brevin Galloway has posted these stats from 3:

0-5
0-7
0-4
0-3
2-7
1-12
0-3
3-7
1-11
4-12
1-4
3-9
2-5
1-8

18%. Maybe, when Galloway has the ball beyond the arc, he should elect an option other than hurling another wayward shot toward the basket.

Lean BC. Both teams are bad, but BC has a better coach, plays better defense, and appears to care.

in case you're not excited to watch Pitt play today

SEND IT IN, JEROME!

Fuck Pitt. Fuck Kenny Pickett. Fuck those fans in their Marino jerseys.

in case you're not excited to watch Pitt play today

SEND IT IN, JEROME!

All-time great ACC moment.

I don't even know if I'm going to bother watching that game.

I think BC is going to win. They’re not good but Pitt seems like a horribly run program whose players just want to be done.

I wonder how many fans of Tuesday teams went to Brooklyn for this and what percent are New Yorkers anyway?

Fuck Pitt. Fuck Kenny Pickett. Fuck those fans in their Marino jerseys.

I agree completely. Pitt is a more north Louisville. I had not been exposed to their culture until the championship game. I went from pulling for Pitt to now disliking them.

bc has a dude on their bench, brevin galloway, who jacks up 7.3 threes per game (a slightly higher per minute rate than monstanto) but only makes them at a 24.4% clip! (he does have a track record of being a good outsider shooter)

I can't decide who I would rather play. Probably Pitt, although their win in Chapel Hill was pretty impressive. Anyway, I hope it goes to 4 OTs.

How in the hell is Jeff Capel still coaching?

He won't be head coaching anymore in about 40 minutes. After Jamie Dixon left for TCU, Pitt destroyed their hoops program with the Stallings and Capel hires. Hard to believe that Pitt was a once proud hoops program.

Blowout. I am awful at gambling. Took the over in St. Mary's-Gonzaga if anyone wants to fade.

Back