• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 5: Thread open, feel free to discuss answers

Dang

Knew I should have gone Stranger Things

Mississippi also killed me. I figured it would get more after that Mississippi River question last week

I thought people would avoid the Dakotas since they are functionally not that different. Lots of skiing and in Wyoming and Montana. Surprised by the results.

Mt. Rushmore in SD makes ND significantly functionally different for this question. Totally agree on Wyoming/Montana - especially for this board. But for Jackson Hole, I would have gone Wyoming over ND.

With all the Terps who play, I can’t believe I didn’t think to go Maryland over Michigan.

7. A US state that starts with “M”
Maryland - 25
Michigan - 12
Maine - 4
Massachusetts - 3
Mississippi - 3
Montana - 1

8. What state have the fewest board posters been to (not Alaska/Hawaii)?
North Dakota - 25
Wyoming - 12
Montana - 5
Delaware - 2
Idaho - 2
Maine, Oklahoma - 1

9. A sculptor
Michelangelo - 45
Rodin - 3

How the fuck do people miss the double Montana here? I probably top 10 if you fucking chodes could figure this shit out for once.

wow I was LA vs Ny away from first place!! Almost switched it too.

Reactions: tic
Mt. Rushmore in SD makes ND significantly functionally different for this question. Totally agree on Wyoming/Montana - especially for this board. But for Jackson Hole, I would have gone Wyoming over ND.

When picking among comparable states, it seems the one with the objectively lowest population should win out. Hence, Wyoming should have been correct.

Was torn between MLB and NFL. Way more games vs way more popular. Really hard to choose.

I thought NBA would be a way to split the difference. I was wrong.

Gooner would go 30 mpg over 25 mpg. Total cuck play.

I misread the MPG question and put 20 instead of 30.

In my head I actually thought, "well, my car is closer to 20 then 30... unless we're talking highway mpg... but this is just mpg."

READ THE DAMN QUESTION, IDIOT

Also forgot about the Maryland presence in this game... That was a dumb mistake.

Those were my two errors this week. Oh well.

Nice job team! I thought I did great and was only 3rd on my team.

North Dakota is famous for it, total google answer. I initially thought Idaho, because it's one of the handful I haven't been to.

Then again switching to the now more populous Navajo kept me off the podium.

Reactions: tic
Back