• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Alondes Williams is ACC Player of the Year; Steve Forbes is ACC Coach of the Year

Clueless Carolina fans so salty on twitter, they must have already forgotten the first half of their season where they were getting run of the gym and Bacot disappeared for games at a time

lmaoo I swear they don't watch any other basketball besides UNC games. I expected nothing different

Lovely to see unc’s bubble popped after they popped dukes.

44a77df48fc767257b327a28125cae7e.jpg

Cameron may lose all of its charm once duke sucks at basketball

This! I'm old. I remember when Pawley's Pavilion was a shrine and John Wooden its God. Now? Meh, it's a building with history with an average program. Absolutely nothing like it was in the day. Hell, they may have torn the place down for all I know.

Times DO change.

With both Clawson and Forbes locked into long term extensions, Wake will be a pain in the ass for the ACC for many years to come!

LOVE IT!! :thumbsup:

Time to move past being a pain in the ass and move into being the team everyone else is gunning for.

Just love this news!! Both are deserving but I thought being Coach Ks swan song, that he might get the emotional vote, and wondered if a transfer would get any love. Fantastic news!

Has any school swept the ACC Coach of the Year awards for football, basketball and baseball? It’s ridiculously early for baseball but if this start isn’t a mirage you would have to think Walter’s name will be in the mix at the end of the season.

Has any school swept the ACC Coach of the Year awards for football, basketball and baseball? It’s ridiculously early for baseball but if this start isn’t a mirage you would have to think Walter’s name will be in the mix at the end of the season.

giphy.gif

You got any more of them COY trophies?

Does anyone have a link to the full Packer/Durham interview from this morning?

Interesting that Forbes was in Minneapolis and Denver just after the State game.

Man is on a mission.

Bumping because it's ridiculous that no one has posted on this thread today. This should be the headline leading thread here until our game tomorrow afternoon.

With that said, I listened to the full Packer and Durham segment with ManMan and Forbes. Great listen for those who have 30 mins or so.

Back