• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

official premium 2022 ACC Tournament thread (invite only)

JuiceCrewAllStar

Whole Milk Drinker
Reaction score
tournament-long discussion thread for the Deacs and other ACCT games for good posters

finding your local Deac fan game-watching crew encouraged

afternoon games are kinda low vibes imo

had to put in some "meetings" in my work calendar to clear some time

charlotte deacs - anyone want to eat wings on Wed at that moosehead place that biff and others were high on? or do we save it for Thurs and a hopefully bigger game.

I’m surprised Diggler eats wings while wearing a double breasted suit.

Thanks for the invite, but 2:30 games against BC and Miami are not getting me to leave the office early.

Where do I pay the 19.99 premium fee for this stellar content

Thank you for arranging & sending out the invites for this Juice!

Am I allowed to post on this since it's not on the sports board or does the jinx carry over to the pit?

Thanks for the invite, but 2:30 games against BC and Miami are not getting me to leave the office early.

Good thing UGA plays at 8pm, then. You can still get in a full day of work tomorrow before watching your favorite team's season finale.

Is this the sunshine brigade thread?

More Wake content in this thread or on Bally’s?

Good thing UGA plays at 8pm, then. You can still get in a full day of work tomorrow before watching your favorite team's season finale.

Mercy killing. Would also be the first game I ever watched Crean coach at Georgia, other than a few glimpses at Anthony Edwards.

If we win Wednesday I’ll fly up to Brooklyn for any subsequent games.

(for any dc folks):

you gonna go somewhere to watch the weds game? actually think last time i saw you was at sauf house for the horrible kansas st game.

Back