• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 32: ACCT Time -- #13 BC v. #5 WF: Wednesday - 2:30 pm - ESPN

I mean, that is classic Boeheim. Not really any different than I would expect for a response lol.

Looking forward to a big run coming out of halftime.

It's gonna happen.

Double digit lead coming by the 2nd media timeout.

Can we come out in the big lineup with ManMan, Zay, Jake, Dream, and Walton? Jake is good enough on D to guard a SF. How does that lineup not just feast in the paint?

We have not made a strong case for the NCAA tournament so far today. I expect that to change.

Free throws, Walton missing 3 2 foot shots and Alondes missing. Ugh.

What do you expect a coach to say about his player? Let alone his son?

the truth!? The fact it is his son is all the more reason to have a great teaching moment for his son and all other kids out there. Unacceptable and especially from my child and I would suspend them myself before the next game. Ridiculous for him but not surprising.

So his dad is going to pile on and keep his son from playing in his final game at the program he built? I'm not saying it wouldn't have been the high road, but good lord that is a lofty one.

It's a moot point bc Buddy is going to get suspended.

Looking forward to a big run coming out of halftime.

It's gonna happen.

Double digit lead coming by the 2nd media timeout.

Dude...please be right. This would be the pinnacle of LOWF Tourney curses if we lose this. And DR will be insufferable.

So his dad is going to pile on and keep his son from playing in his final game at the program he built? I'm not saying it wouldn't have been the high road, but good lord that is a lofty one.

It's a moot point bc Buddy is going to get suspended.

Still you managed several terrible takes in a row.

I am not sure how he can say inadvertent with a straight face, but I think it was even worse to keep talking about how Buddy got pushed twice. Jim tried to make Buddy the victim. Those "pushes" were pretty standard basketball plays. If something like that warrants a punch we would have boxing matches as a part of every basketball game.

Supposedly, Boeheim is a good kid, but that was bad, ridiculous and on purpose-- not good for him. Not sure what the ACC will do though.

Back