• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 32: ACCT Time -- #13 BC v. #5 WF: Wednesday - 2:30 pm - ESPN

that is absolutely a generic bar that Wake rented.

It looks like a generic venue intended to be rented out for parties or pop up events. When I saw the facade my first thought was Aramark catering

It does look very corporate but the food pics on Google look decent. Probably where a lot of finance bros go after work if any even live in Brooklyn.

This place closes at 12? What is it, a local ordinance or they just don't have any bar crowd?

A surfboard, a water ski and a mounted deer head with a hat on it screams avoid this place at all costs.

Leave it to Wake to go to a cool place like Brooklyn and rent out dorkville. Must have got it on the cheap.

Seriously, who in the hell made this decision? It looks like Applebee's.

Not even in the ballpark.

I think we need a few more posts so we know how you really feel.

What an odd thing to be outraged by...

should have rented out Peter Luger for the whole week

speaking of which...LFG!

Its a normal bar in Brooklyn that is big and has good food and decent beer prices. What is all the complaining about?

It's just a bar, not worth discussing lol.

Get off to a good start and think we will be fine. I can't see a path to a BC victory unless they catch fire shooting (they are bad at shooting) or we turn it over a ton.

Hope we look fresh and energized and not flat.

After watching that video, the Wake fan in me fully expects to get our doors blown off and lose by about 18.

I just love that Coach shows up to a dinner with his boss and a big time donor in a hoodie and puffy vest. You do you, coach.

I laughed way too hard at the picture.

It's just a bar, not worth discussing lol.

Get off to a good start and think we will be fine. I can't see a path to a BC victory unless they catch fire shooting (they are bad at shooting) or we turn it over a ton.

Hope we look fresh and energized and not flat.

pitt and f$u have been way flat.

I just have a bad feeling. I hope that means a flat first half, Coach kicks some ass in the locker room at the half, and we run away in the second.

However, #old, #80sDeac, etc.

We very well could be a little rusty. If so, the answer is to dominate inside instead of settling for contested 3s. There is no way we should lose this game and I'm not worried at all.

alot of blow out games so far. hopefully another one this afternoon. florida stat has no idea how to attack this zone. 39 points with 8 minutes left

Buddy out with 14 points

Let's get a comfortable win, with ManMan getting at least 16 (preferably more, for a working margin) and then some time on the bench.

Back