• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 32: ACCT Time -- #13 BC v. #5 WF: Wednesday - 2:30 pm - ESPN

We very well could be a little rusty. If so, the answer is to dominate inside instead of settling for contested 3s. There is no way we should lose this game and I'm not worried at all.

Yes, come out with some serious effort on D and pound it inside or drive to the rack early and often. Nobody on this team can stop Alondes when he wants to get to the basket.

I’m at work at school so I’m going to try to listen to the game with an airpod, hope the Wake athletics app is working

Buddy out with 14 points

Let's get a comfortable win, with ManMan getting at least 16 (preferably more, for a working margin) and then some time on the bench.

Buddy is done. And he won't play tomorrow. He should be suspended for punching an FSU player. So all ManMan needs is 17 points to take over scoring lead.

Buddy is done. And he won't play tomorrow. He should be suspended for punching an FSU player. So all ManMan needs is 17 points to take over scoring lead.

I know it runs through the ACC tournament and I think they said NCAA as well? So hopefully we keep winning and he keeps scoring.

Having said that I'm pretty sure Alondes will be happy with every extra game we play while Buddy sits on his couch whoever ends up winning the scoring title.

he needs 16 today and then needs to average 19 for our other 9 games

Not a great start. Offense will come but the D has to be better.

Back